In a country like India where heat rules to its extreme extent during summers, interiors of a home can make wonders and beat it hard. Pattern interiors not only beautify your home but also your thoughts and prove to be very soothing throughout.
Interior designing industry has evolved incredibly in the country because of the huge demand for living spaces and luxuriant approach of middle range home buyers. A combination of bright and bold colors with natural patterns and pastel themes can complement an Indian home really well in all seasons but a particular set of themes and easy looking patterns are preferred by interior designers for summers.
Capturing the look of summer in your home
Choosing the right style and patterns for your home is not an easy task, it requires a lot of deliberations and perfect selection of colors, themes and obviously the consent of your partner (many times).
Here are few things which you can do to give your home fascinating look in summers:
- Patterns: Use of bold colors make your interiors stand out, however, it is important to use and mix-match them nicely. Patterns like floral designs, strikes on the walls etc. can be mixed and matched with all kinds of floors, walls, and colors. One can use bold colors while making these patterns and match them with subtle solid colors.
- Laminated floors: Laminated floors are gaining popularity nowadays, which give an aesthetic look to your home and also protect your home from all kind of floor stains.
It gives an organic look of flooring. Using light shaded laminated floors is a good choice which looks like more natural.
- Natural light: Natural light plays an important role in lifting the interiors to its best. Use of big windows and placing mirrors at right corner often help to enhance the glare of natural light. However, in the case of heated summers, one can use beautifully designed curtains, window blinds, and draperies to get protected from the heat yet adding beauty to the home.
- Vintage look: The Vintage look is usually everyone’s choice. Matching vintage look furniture with perfectly embellished accessories, walls, and floors is an outstanding look for the summers. The vintage look easily matches with all kinds of themes and regal patterns.
- Garnishing the home with greenery: One of the most desired looks for summers is a flowery look. Bringing the flowers and garden close to your windows gives an aesthetic look to your home. These flowers easily get along with summers and bring a refreshing aura to your home. Natural beauty is known to be the finest and optimal among all kinds of beautifying themes.
Actually, Interior designing is highly dependent on the architectural design of a home, but it never denies the beautification if one choose to do so, just plan the interiors accordingly and manage the space well.
Beautiful Homes in Central Noida
Irenia at Wave City Center are the premium living spaces designed especially for those who wish to live a life of their liking. Irenia offers you capacious homes with a beautiful view, outstanding architectural designs and big enough windows for natural light. It offers you a well-planned space that will meet the requirements when it comes to designing the interiors of your home.
Know more about astonishing interiors and Irenia-2 & 3 Bedroom premium residences. Contact the experts by leaving your details.
Image Source: Internet