Noida is fast becoming the heartland of National Capital Region (NCR), and there are numerous reasons for justifying it. Spread over more than 20,000 hectares, it emerges amongst Asia’s largest industrial townships. Although, it is located in Uttar Pradesh, it is very close to the capital city. Yet, it seems to be almost millions of miles away from the pollution and congestion of Delhi-just one of the many reasons smart people are drawn like a magnet to this city.
Advantages of living in Noida
There are numerous advantages of living in Noida, whether you are working in the city or having your residence in the locale. There are factors such as smoother transportation, standard of living, convenience to educational institutions, hospitals, entertainment zones and shopping centres etc. which make Noida more liveable compared to other regions of NCR. Here is the list of advantages of living in Noida that can make a difference to your lifestyle:
- Easy connectivity to Delhi with eight-lane Noida toll bridge. It is only an hour away from the Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- It is easy to commute from Noida to other cities of NCR with the presence of convenient metro rail.
- Power distribution is privatised and so is more professionally managed and is reliable.
- There are abundant ground water resources.
- The road network within the city is wider and more spacious than others, leading to less congestion and saves time in commuting.
- Real estate prices in Noida are more cost effective than cities like Delhi and Gurgaon.
- With more than 20% of the total area boasting greenery with tree lined avenues, there is less pollution and more of fresh air to breathe.
- The different sectors are scientifically and systematically planned with space laid out for parks, recreational centres, etc.
- Electrical cabling is underground. Hence there is less possibility of power outages.
- Gas pipeline installation is already in place. Hence residents need not worry as it happens in the case of gas cylinder bookings.
Noida is home to many integrated townships that create and offer a perfect balance of residential spaces, commercial establishments, malls and multiplexes. This means that you can live close to the place you work, shop to your heart’s content in the mall nearby (whether it is groceries or luxury), watch the latest blockbuster in the multiplex that’s in the vicinity and gorge on your favourite cuisine.
How will GST impact Real Estate and your Pocket?
A brilliant example of such a place in Noida is Wave City Center, which boasts of luxury homes, premium serviced residences, world-class work environment, direct connectivity with metro, and of course, malls and multiplexes for cherishing a great life with your loved ones. With the presence of world-class schools, colleges, educational institutions, universities, corporate hubs, multispecialty hospitals, etc., Noida is becoming the much-sought after destination for people from all over India. Life becomes a celebration when you live, work and party in a place like Noida. Make it your own by talking to our experts and see the difference!