The New Okhla Industrial Development authority or Noida is perhaps one of the most integral parts of the NCR. Noida has emerged as a perfect place for settling down. Owning a residential property in Noida is a true fantasy in the real sense. But before you hope on the idea to buy home in Noida, let us tell you a few essential facts about the city:
1. Highest Per Capita Income in NCR: Noida has unquestionably been a thriving industrial hub of the NCR. An array of big names and industries are established here, making the demand for luxury residential property in Noida surge to new levels. The city with the highest per capita income in the NCR promises excellent career opportunities to professionals from all the fields.
2. Country’s Greenest City: Noida is India’s greenest city, hence making it favourite among home buyers attempting to drive away from heavily polluted cities. 2 Bedroom flats in Noida & Residential property in Noida is a lucrative alternative because of the city’s mandatory 50% green cover. Not only the roads but localities of luxury residential property in Noida are all lined with lush greenery. Those troubled by the polluted air in Delhi, are presently preferring to buy a home in Noida.
3. Best City In Uttar Pradesh: Luxury residential property in Noida has uplifted the city’s name and bring it to the country’s best housing destinations. A considerable number of realty townships have come up in Noida which brings 2 Bedroom flats in Noida price to everyone’s reach. The living cost makes it a sensible move to buy home in Noida.
4. Quality Health Care: Another constituent that acts an integral part in the choice to buy residential property in Noida is the nearness of country’s renowned hospitals and medical care facilities. The fact that the city is self-sufficient concerning health care is promising and satisfying.
5. Rapidly growing Infrastructure: Noida is also popularly branded as the Gold Mine of Uttar Pradesh, as the massive amount of tax is collected from the city’s firms and industries. And to keep this growth intact, the government gives particular attention to the infrastructure development of the city. And continuously trying to develop it as fast as possible.