Noida is known for business, shopping, education and housing. In recent times, we have heard about Noida as a prime living destination and yes, it is. But in this article, we would throw the light on the education and infra in Noida. Nowadays, receiving a good education in Noida is relatively easy with sufficient numbers of schools and colleges in the area.
Noida is a place where numbers of home hunting events have never got down since last many years, on the other hand, it’s a corporate and business hub. It is a matter of fact that people residing in Noida will enroll their children in schools and colleges within the vicinity. Moreover, Noida has a superior educational infra and facilities, let’s take a look at leading schools in Noida.
- Genesis Global School: Genesis Global School is a premier day-cum-residential school offering a truly world class campus spread over 30 acres in Noida, with super connectivity via 6 lane expressway. The school is affiliated to IB, IGCSE and CBSE curriculum, Genesis has collaboration with Clifton College, U.K.
- Amity International: Amity International is located on a 15-acre campus in the heart of the city. It is popular for its extra-curricular and sports activities. It offers various tennis and riding academies along with a shooting range. Not just sports but it also topped ‘academic rigour’ category many times.
- Delhi Public School (DPS): DPS is one of the renowned names among schools in Noida. It is on a second position in ‘teacher’s competencies’ parameter while ‘academic rigour’ and ‘sports’ activities lie on the third position.
- Apeejay School: Spread across 15-acres of land, this school is also popular for extracurricular activities. It has cricket and football fields along with basketball and badminton courts. Indeed, it is one of those schools which encourage the child to participate in sports along with studies.
- Lotus Valley International: This school tops on the parameters like infrastructure and facilities, safety, and hygiene. It has gained strength of 2450 students in a very short time span and is spread over 12.5-acre lands.
- Vishwa Bharti School: Established in 1989, this school carries modern techniques of teaching. It has smart classes, a library with more than 25000 books, and 3 auditoriums. This school emphasizes Indian values and community service.
- Bal Bharti School: Bal Bharti is among some schools that teach beyond the limit of teaching. Activities like astronomy, robotics, and environment make this school really interesting for kids. The clubs like “Interact club” in the school fetched the top rank in ‘social accountability’ category to the school.
- Shriram Millennium School: Under the joint enterprise of Shriram group of school and Educomp, this school prepares your child with various activities and workshops like writer’s workshop, show and tell, and circle time. This school uses innovative and interesting methods of teaching which make it a choice of parents.
So, getting a good education in Noida is no more a difficult task today. But there are cases which are vice versa to each other i.e., you can find a better institute when you are already living in that place, but when you want to enroll your child in a school of your choice, you look for a home nearby.
Buying your own residential place near to your child’s school is definitely a good idea. After all, having a home in Noida and living near to your child’s school is every individual’s choice. All the above schools of Noida are equidistant from the heart of Noida and that is where Wave City Center is located.
Tell us, if you are looking for a home near your child’s school in Noida, we will help you figure out the best property for you.